Monday, October 19, 2009

On Corruption and Government Aid!

All of us are entitled to our own opinions but not facts. Corruption is just but one component. The reasons as to why we are poor are many. On my side,I have realised that the government has nothing to do with my poverty. No right minded person can grow rich through government support! Man has capacity to elevate his position in life by conscious endeavour. We just need to find other innovative ways of making sure we succeed.

My son will slap me if in future I tell him that he can not go to a good school because the government was corrupt when I was growing up, so I did not have opportunity to grow into what I wished to be, which perhaps would have earned me more money. I think that we just need to work hard and innovatively.

Some of us tend to be more reproductive than productive. We dont dare to think outside the box. I believe that someone can work out his way and succeed in life even when every policy of the government is aganst his success. I feel that we should just try in ourselves to find ways of succeeding without depending on what limits us from getting to where we want to be. This, to me is the ultimate way to extra-ordinary achievement.

0 comments:

Post a Comment